Sunday, April 26, 2009

Trying Out Some Color/6 months to go

I'm trying out some new colors for my hair in preparation for the upcoming wedding and to cover a white hair or too, lol:) I will post a new picture of my new color is done developing. It says medium auburn but it is more of a bright red to me on the box. My natural color is a copper red. Which is darker in winter and I get some blonde highlights in the summer. I only got 6 months before the wedding and I am running out of time quickly. I still have alot to do and I really don't want to be worrying about my hair so...let's get started with the hair preparation. I have tried Feria recently...I'm trying to remember what number it was. I did like it but I want to see all my options and obviously it didn't last too long since that was only maybe 2 months ago. Ok, my hair is almost done so...to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment