Friday, April 10, 2009

All That Sparkles


My latest creations have seem to pick up some interest with etsy shoppers. I have been making more sparkly creations. I am like a parrot that way; I just love things that sparkle, shine, glimmer, and gleam. I have made the Etsy Treasury recently which is boosting my ego slightly. I have lots planned for this week so I probably won't get to create everything I want to, but it will be worth it. Going to dye eggs with the kids tomorrow and then Easter we will be going to the Boardwalk and hopefully monday or tuesday will involve a tour of the reception spot. I'm pretty excited about this week actually. The break from the feathers and gems will do me good though and I am hoping it will spark some new creativity. Have a great Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment