Monday, September 21, 2009

Getting Back on Track


After the Bridal Shower last week I found myself getting back on track for the wedding. I think I needed that little push to get psyched about it again.

I absolutely loved what I got at the shower. My mom got us new towels...yay!!! Plus I got lots of gift cards which was fun shopping for what I needed, which needless to say I went on a shopping spree the very next day.

The good thing about the gift cards is I was able to buy my wedding invitations with the gift cards I got from Walmart. How great is that! Plus Walmart's clearanced section had dove invitations for $6 for a pack of 20...yay again.


1 comment:

  1. Congrats Donna - loved crossing wedding things off the list. I received makeup from my registry - that was awesome and cool that friends contributed to my wedding day look!

    ReplyDelete