Friday, June 19, 2009

Making Progress: Flower Girl Dress


I got my dress from David's Bridal and I bought what was as close to my dress as I could find for my daughter. Unforetunately, it was not 100% what I wanted and the pick-ups on the dress made her look like she was wearing a mushroom cloud. My dress has beautiful pick-ups with pearls and beads at each point so I wanted her's to at least have pick-ups like mine.

I added pearls from my dress extras that they included with my dress as the "just in case it's needed" ziploc. I had to order her dress larger than she is since she is not a toothpick and trimmed off a substantial amount so she could possibly walk in it.

Without further adieu...

Here is before



And Here is my daughter with the alterations...I still have to shorten the straps but you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment