The new old way of accessorizing your wedding gown is with a french or russian veil. As vintage does make its way back around I have begun creating my new line of birdcage veils which go beautifully with the fascinators I already make. I like the old style and the way it frames the face instead of the classic veil which makes you look like your hiding under a sheet or curtain. It is definitely more flattering. Flowers and feathers make fabulous accents to the netting and can add a dash of color or sparkle which can work great with a plain dress and save you lots of money on the wedding budget.
Fangs and a faulty hearse: a 666 wedding with a split tongue
-
Neona and Hickory planned to roll up to The Satanic Temple in Neona's 1984
Cadillac hearse. The brakes had other plans, and so did the power steering
pump....
6 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment